Have a Larger Project?
ReDesign my Room is the Perfect Solution
2-6 week program which is done at my office and sent to you by mail and/or email.
Choose a room or spaces in your home and I will put the whole design together for you. Reorganize it with your existing furniture, add/subtract items OR redesign the whole room using a completely different solution of furniture, paint, wallpaper etc.
I’ll simply ask you some design questions and have you to send me digital photos of the rooms you’ll want to work on. The more pictures the better, so I can get a good idea of your style and taste. Also send me photos of anything you love or hate. Your inspiration may come from magazines or at a store. Everything helps me get ideas of what will work best in your new room(s).
Once I determine your style and design concerns/challenges, I will create a whole concept on what I think would be great ideas for your room. I’ll send you a book of many options and choices that will work for your space.
You will receive by mail:
- Personalized design concept ideas (includes colors, styles, images, magazine tear sheets, etc)
- Furniture plan, with specific furniture pieces ideas
- Book of specific fabric materials, wallpaper samples and paint, flooring and hardware – as well as window treatments and many other recommendations
- I’ll email you ideas from stores or tear sheets that will give you an idea of what to look for when you’re shopping. If we choose to redecorate I’ll send pictures of new items that would work for your space.
What I need from you:
- Take digital photos of the room or rooms your wanting to change and photos of your home to show me your taste and style. Include the Outside of the home as well as accessories or anything you have a question on.
- Send inspiration – tear sheets from magazines so I know your personal design style – what you like and DON”T like – show me what rooms you admire, even if they are nothing like your room – take a pic at a friends home of one of the rooms she has that you love – send it to me – tell me why you love it – send me swatches of fabrics you may have been saving – send paint swatches you like (and don’t) – remember, the more you tell me, the more personal your design will be – I enjoy receiving your input – this is what makes the home “yours”.
- Send photos and dimensions of existing furniture, accessories, rugs or art you want to include in the design – incorporating “treasured pieces” is a great way to individualize your space
- Completed design questionnaire
- Send payment. This is required to start on your design.
Then what happens…
Once payment is received, I will begin to implement your palette and furniture plans and select each piece for the room. Most questions are handled via e-mail on an as-needed basis. A typical project should take about 2-6 weeks to complete. If you have ordered multiple rooms, it will take a bit longer. Ill keep in touch with you throughout the process online or by phone. There are usually a lot of questions. I do take texts or emails throughout the day, for a small fee, in case you’re shopping or doing research.
It depends on which room and what you need in each room. Design fees are based on the average scope of design.
$100-$500 per room
Once you receive your book of your ReDesign my Room, additional help is always available for an hourly rate.